How To Get Started
TKG Property Management has compiled this quick reference guide, Getting Started, to help answer any quick questions you may have about our Property Management Services.
TKG Property Management strives to provide comprehensive solutions for single and multi-family property management that reflect the complex needs of property management and ownership. Strong leadership, coupled with a range of value-added core and ancillary services, making The Kennedy Group the unrivaled choice for Orange County Property Management. If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have to deal with the collections of rents, late payment, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or to start paying their rent on time?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
What We Do For You
- Establish relationships with local providers of all types.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home/apartment.
- Provide appropriate applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Personalized, attentive quality service with excellent communication.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease
What We Manage & What We Charge
Here’s a rough breakdown of what we manage and what we charge. As you can see, our pricing is extremely reasonable. The quality you’re getting is amazing, and our pricing is still super, super low.
- 1 Unit (Single Family/Residence/Condominium/Townhome) – $100/mo.
- 2-4 Units (Duplex/Triplex/Four-Plex) – $75/unit
- 5-15 Units (Apartments) – $60/unit
Our team at TKG Property Management has a lot of depth, experience, and expertise. We can handle virtually any issue that arises. The strength of our team is one of the reasons why our customer satisfaction rating is so high!