The multiple listing service (MLS)
One of the rules of cooperation is that each broker and agent make a new listings available to other MLS members within 24 or 48 hours of signing the listing agreement with the seller.
This is to give you, the seller, the greatest chance of selling your home during the first two weeks of marketing. This critical two-week period is your best opportunity to sell your home. That is what we do here at TKG Property Management. We strive to give you the peace of mind
- 1. Your home will be entered into the MLS showing system with your showing instructions, so that other agents can bring their buyers to see your home.
- 2. Not only do we send out paper flyers, we also provide Social Media Exposure.
- 3. Our office will either take photos, or schedule a videographer to help market your home with photos and video.
- 4. Your agent may create virtual or printed “feature” sheets that showcase your home’s features to advantage, so buyers can remember it was your home they liked best when it’s time to do side-by-side comparisons.
- 5. Your agent will schedule your home on the MLS tour for other agents to see, and ask for feedback.
- 6. TKG Property Management will distribute your listing data to the company’s website or blog, accounts such as Twitter or Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and also or official website, and third-party sites like Realtor.com, Zillow, or Trulia.
- 7. We put rental signs on your property to let people know of its availability
Anyone who is interested in homes in your price range and area will know your home is available for sale within the first two weeks of marketing.
Specially with all the tools and resources mentioned above let TKG manage your investment property to maximize your profits.
With the shortest vacancy periods in the industry, we an find you tenants in as little as five days. Also if you’d like to know what are the cost involved, we have highlighted how simple our price structure really is.